Mi., 26. Apr.|
Yehudi Menuhin Forum & Online Stream
Conference: Renaissance of Arts and Culture in Ukraine
This two-day conference brings together policy makers and experts from Ukraine and Western countries. It will deliver highly relevant inputs on the post-war reestablishment and promotion of education, art and culture in Ukraine (Odesa Region) with a focus on cooperation opportunitites.
Zeit & Ort
26. Apr., 09:00 – 27. Apr., 17:15
Yehudi Menuhin Forum & Online Stream, Helvetiapl. 6, 3005 Bern, Schweiz
Über die Veranstaltung
- Programme: Please download the detailed Conference Programme here.
- Languages: The conference languages are English and Ukrainian (with translation / interpretation).
- Registration: Please register via: https://www.umfrageonline.ch/c/gkafbmns (Registration is mandatory and needs confirmation from the organizers to be valid).
About The Conference
This conference brings togehter eminent actors from the political sphere and form the arts. Based on the 'Lugano Principles' regarding the post-war recovery of Ukraine, it intends to manifest the relevance of cooperation in art and music for that purpose.
The event will highlight the important role of arts and culture for identity, resilience and recovery of war-torn Ukraine. As a first-of-its-kind contribution to rebuilding the social, cultural and educational systems of the Odesa Region, it will identify specific opportunities and contribution possibilities.
Two days filled with high-profile keynote contributions and expert presentations will give the opportunity for:
- encounters and exchanges between Ukrainian and Western experts.
- presentations by cultural and educational institutions from Odesa Region.
- exchange of information and best practices among experts, e.g. on art education / music peda- gogy / elementary music pedagogy / work with disabled children / education of highly gifted as well as ‘normal’ children.
- understanding of the needs of Ukrainian institutions and operators in the area of culture and edu- cation.
- Follow-up projects, like e.g. partnerships between Western and Ukrainian culture institutions, musicians, educators, festivals etc.
The outcomes will be presented in an outcome document with best practices and recommendations for policy makers (including a list of recent and planned cooperations).